I never thought after playing rugby for 12 years or racing my bicycle for 15 years that I would find the most satisfaction writing articles about soccer, but that is the case. I love it!
I write for two Manchester United pages, The Busby Babe & The American Red Devils. Links to all my published articles are on the Portfolio Page.
When I’m not writing or watching soccer I am in the weight room. I recently turned pro in bodybuilding and I am getting ready for a few upcoming shows. Currently I compete in the NPC in the Light-Heavyweight class and Masters 35+.
I also have my certification in Sports Nutrition from the National Academy of Sports Medicine and rep a few sports nutrition products to help me with bodybuilding.
The certification is to help keep me up to date on advancements in nutrition when people ask me my advice.
- 2019 IPE Mr. Minnesota Natural – 1st place Men’s Physique (earned pro card)
- 2019 IPE Mr. Minnesota Natural – 2nd place Men’s Classic Physique
- 2020 IPE Mr. Minnesota Natural – 2nd place Men’s Classic Physique Open – Pro
- 2020 IPE Mr. Minnesota Natural – 2nd place Men’s Physique Open – Pro
- 2021 NPC Chris Cormier Classic – 2nd place Masters Light-Heavyweight Bodybuilding
- 2021 NPC Twin Cities Open – 4th place Masters Light-Heavyweight Bodybuilding
- 2021 NPC Twin Cities Open – 4th place Light-Heavyweight Bodybuilding – Open Class